Tuesday, February 24, 2009
My little thoughful guy
Yesterday I was heading out to the Bonnie Hunt show with Mom and Nana and I pulled a little money out of my wallet to pay the babysitter for a couple of hours (Christian watched the kids the rest of the time). Nicolas (my seven year old) asked why I got money out. I explained that it was for the babysitter. He said "Oh Mama, I have money. I'll pay for the babysitter!" I said "No, that's okay sweetie. I'm good, you save your money." Nicolas exclaimed "Please Mom! You have to pay taxes and bills, I only have to pay tithing! Let me pay." I started cracking up and gave him a big hug and said "You are so cute, that's the best thing you've said all day!" Then he remembered he was saving up for a toy and let me pay:) What a funny, sweet guy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
He get's that from you ya know!
Funny I was going to totally write what Krystal did...so I will say like mother like son. How sweet he is.
How cute! :)
aw that's so cute!
Karina your family is so cute! Just found your blog. I blog too. brockandmichellemathis.blogspot.com. Lets get together sometime.-michelle
Post a Comment