Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family pictures, finally!!!


















We broke down and finally paid for family photos. Julie Stainbrook, an awesome person and photographer took them. We had fun and other than the fact that I chose a blouse that makes me look preggo, I am extremely happy! Take a gander, tell me what you think:) I chose different pics from what is on our Facebook and what is on Julie's website (so that you don't get sick of seeing the same ones over and over, check those out too: http://www.juliestainbrook.com/ - click on blog and scroll down till you see us!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh mercy you do not look pregnant!!! You and your family are BEAUTIFUL!

Charmaine said...

These pictures look fantastic and you don't even look Prego!! Adorable!!

Andy and Brandi Newlan said...

They are SO cute!!! I love them!!!

Rondo Family said...

What an adorable family:) I cannot believe how BIG your kids are! They are so beautiful! I'm so glad to see that you are doing well.

Claudia said...

They are beautiful! I love the colors!