Thursday, November 20, 2008

Twilight Party!

Christian and I attended a really fun Twilight Party last night. It was at my friend Leah's house. She did so many fun things! She made food that corresponded with the some of the quotes from the book. All the decorations were in black, white and red. She had also pulled several pages of quotes from all four books and we had to name who said it. I must say we were mostly right:), which only means we are obsessed as I thought. Then we made Twilight bookmarks and chatted and had fun. I guess this is Twilight week, we are headed out to the movie on Friday and Christian surprised me yesterday with the 3rd and 4th book sitting neatly on my hope chest next to our bed (we had borrowed them from a friend and gave them back and I wanted to read them again)!

Love you Christian! This is so nice to enjoy this together!

No comments: