Monday, November 10, 2008
ARGHHH!
So I just finished the 5th partial book in the Twilight series yesterday (the one online). I was really getting into it and then it stopped abruptly! Ahhhh! I want her to finish today. Did I ever mention that patience is NOT one of my virtues? I am sick as a dog today, so I am re-reading Twilight. Gotta prep for the movie! I hope it comes close to living up. So last night Christian was joking with me and called Edward "Eddie". I instantly piped up and said "Please don't call him that!" he bust up laughing. Is it wrong that I am protective of a character in a book?:) Okay so I am a little obsessed. I may not be the only one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are definitely not the only one! I'm right there with you! However, I didn't go looking for the partial book from Edwards perspective because I didn't want to be disappointed when I couldn't finish it. Hopefully one day she will finish it for us all!!!
Post a Comment