Last night Nicolas and I were putting Luc's susu (pacifier) on our heads and acting surprised and Luc thought that was the funniest thing ever! So this is him belly laughing over it. I have another one that is longer that I will add later.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Thank you for your sweet comment! :)
What a cute laugh! :)
Has it really been 11 years! What a cute family! It is great to see what's happening in your life.
Hey I found your Blog finally! Loved the Seaworld post. I mean loved it! And the fact that you forgot the food made my stomach hurt. What is it with Seaworld food?? Your moments with Nicholas wanting to cuddle after bath was adorable. Also,I didn't know you had a friend in Delzura. I helped out with the fires up there several days. Remind me to talk.
What a cute laugh.
Post a Comment