Nicolas went and spent special time with Nana last Friday and Isabelle, Luc and I had a special day of our own. Isabelle filled up a sticker chart by making good choices and earned getting her ears pierced (which she asked for). We had such a great day! While we were waiting for the ear piercing lady to get ready we were speaking to a cute elderly couple. They watched the whole thing, Isabelle was very brave. When she was done she cried a little and I was consoling her. Meanwhile the elderly gentleman walked over to us and said, "Isabelle you were very brave and this is what brave little girls get." He handed her a $5 bill! She was ecstatic! She wanted to give him a hug thank you. I made sure and explained that we don't take anything from strangers or hug them unless our mom or dad is right there and says it's ok. It was a sweet moment and the couple were elated. We then did a little shopping, got lunch and Isabelle got to ride on the carousel. What a blast!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Isabelle gets her ears pierced
Nicolas went and spent special time with Nana last Friday and Isabelle, Luc and I had a special day of our own. Isabelle filled up a sticker chart by making good choices and earned getting her ears pierced (which she asked for). We had such a great day! While we were waiting for the ear piercing lady to get ready we were speaking to a cute elderly couple. They watched the whole thing, Isabelle was very brave. When she was done she cried a little and I was consoling her. Meanwhile the elderly gentleman walked over to us and said, "Isabelle you were very brave and this is what brave little girls get." He handed her a $5 bill! She was ecstatic! She wanted to give him a hug thank you. I made sure and explained that we don't take anything from strangers or hug them unless our mom or dad is right there and says it's ok. It was a sweet moment and the couple were elated. We then did a little shopping, got lunch and Isabelle got to ride on the carousel. What a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How fun...what a nice elderly gentleman. I bet she was just dying with excitement.
Hey Karina,
Thank you for your sweet comment! Your little Isabelle is so cute! I remember sitting in front of you at church when she was little and she kept saying "Jesus". She's so cute. :)
Karina,
Found your blog no problem. It was so nice meeting you face to face today. I hope you love your Modbe Stuff. If you forgot our blog is themcdowellfamily.blogspot.com and my modbe website is www.nikimcdowell.mymodbe.com
Niki
Post a Comment