I did the Hay diet off and on for years and I feel much better on that than I have on the South Beach. I'm sure it works, it's just the Hay diet in my opinion works better, particularly for people with tummy troubles. Here are the basic rules of the Hay diet:
Basic Rules of the Hay Diet
The Hay Diet, also known as ‘food combining’, consists of five basic rules:
- Do not eat carbohydrates with proteins and acid fruits at the same meal.
- Eat vegetables, salads and fruits as the main part of your diet.
- Eat proteins, starches and fats in small quantities.
- Eat only whole grain and unprocessed starches, excluding refined, processed foods such as white flour, white sugar, and margarine.
- Allow an interval of at least four to four and a half hours between meals of different types.



1 comment:
You looked great when I saw you so whatever you are doing is working...well actually you have looked skinny for awhile. I seriously think it takes a year to get back into shape. Oh the things we do to have these sweet babies.
Post a Comment