Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Baby Sign Language
I am loving this baby sign language. Tonight Luc was getting really frustrated and I asked him what was wrong. He put his hand to his face for sleep and said a sing songy "nigh, night". So cute! Each night I ask him if he is ready for "nigh, night" and I sing it. So he finally did it tonight on his own, without me even asking! He also signs to me when he is hungry and when he wants more, every once in a while he does milk and all done. Man, why didn't I do this with the other kids? I highly recommend it, and it has not slowed his speech he says book, nigh night, hat, ball, balloon, mama, papa, nana, nonna, etc and he is 13 months. It takes out some of the frustration while they are learning to communicate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love baby sign language. For the longest time Drew would still rub his belly for please.
I couldn't agree more. I am so glad that I did this with Ryli. I swear he was never frustrated because he could "show" us what he wanted. Keep it up. Now that he is signing back to you just keep showing him more and more signs. It's amazing. Good luck. Your family looks so happy and healthy.
Post a Comment