Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Okay, so it's been awhile again!


It's been a super fast summer! Where did it go? We have been doing lots of free things this summer! I had a pool day at my pool every Thursday for most of the summer and everyone was invited. That was really fun, one day we had something like 20 people! My best friend from high school- Shannon, her baby brother graduated and it's crazy. I am feeling old! I remember when he was still in diapers! Shannon and I got to take pics where we graduated together, except this time we had our babies (my third, her fourth) strapped to us in our matching Baby Ergo's (the best!). We have been to the beach several times, Legoland twice, the park, the fair, The Phantom of the Opera, girls nights, date nights, nights with Mom and Nana, days with each kid individually, decorated a Hogwarts (Harry Potter and Hermoine) room, had the Escobars (cousins) come to visit, Aunt Donna (my nana's sister) visited from Africa, went to a couple of weddings and more. Wow! It was a fun summer. I will include as many pics as I can of the summer. Now we are gearing up for school! It's going to be a busy year. The kids are starting at a really great Charter school! They are on the waiting list for a two day a week in class setting and 3 days a week homeschool! I am excited. This new school is super organized and is going to help me get organized! For those of you who know me well, you know that is NOT my strong suit. Wish all of your kids a great year of school for us!

1 comment:

Shannon and Andrew said...

I found a picture of us at our graduation. I am still trying to scan it. I can't believe not so long ago we were graduating and heading off to grow up. I still don't feel grown up yet. I am planning on staying 30 forever.