Christian and I have been married 12 years! Man, we are getting old! We have three lively, hungry all of the time children whom we adore and home-school, we must adore them, right? We speak French and English in our household- Bonjour! Christian has his own design consultancy, Design Core to Surface. I must say being the entirely unbiased person that I am, that he is fabulously talented. I am still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up, all I know at this point is that I love to help people and I love to help them feel good about themselves. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints- check it out on www.lds.org. I am grateful for this country and for the people that keep us free. Thanks for visiting!
2 comments:
He looks as though hair is really red! Is the color realistic in the photo? Wish we could hold him and give HIM kisses.
He looks so different from your other kids. Does everyone tell you that?
Post a Comment