Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Crazy House!

Wow, I don't recall anyone warning me that life becomes ludicrous once you have 3 children! I am only one person! I do feel very blessed. 3 great kids, a fabulous husband and great family and friends. A charmed life indeed. I am trying out this blog thing. One of my best friends Shannon got me addicted- thanks a lot woman! It's late so I will post more later.

5 comments:

Grandma Karen Hansen said...

Precious little ones! Thanks for sharing the photo and please post some more.

Daisie said...

Hey Chris! Your mom sent me the link to your blog--what cute kids!! Hope all is going well...

Daisie

kesli said...

Congrats on welcoming the newest member to your family. I wasn't aware Luc had arrived. Congrats again.

Shannon and Andrew said...

I think it is time to post another picture or two. I am sure it is hard though with all you got going on. I hope all is well

Matt and Emily (Fox) said...

Hi Hansens! Congratulations on your new little one! Take care...